I am not in anyway suggesting paranoia as an illness is useful. That is not the point of this program at all. But just as some spiritual states appear similar to various disorders, there are parallels to the ways paranoid people think that I have found in successful people. In many ways, the paranoia in “Paranoia and Success” is the opposite of paranoia as medical professionals know it. The chief reason among many, is that it is improves the quality of life. It might be like akin to two substances that look the same, smell the same, taste the same but have very different effects on the body.
The Knowing Nucleus
Seeing Signs in Everything
Phobia of Contamination
Operate in Secrecy
5 WAYS TO PUT YOUR PARANOIA INTO PRACTICE:
1) Sit down with a pen and paper and write down what it is you KNOW you were put on this earth to do. That thing that you just feel in your bones, your cells, your heart, your essence. That thing that feels like it was placed in you from somewhere else. And then trust that that you will get all the help you need to reach your ultimate potential regarding this “knowing nucleus.”
2) Start to think of those who have already or who are currently, achieving your dreams, living your dreams. And think about how they may be out working you. Think about this, and then make sure they do not out work you. Further, think about the type of work they are doing, how they are getting better, and make certain you are working on your craft in the same sophisticated ways. You may even want to feel surrounded by the others.
3) Make sure you life – and all elements in it – are blasting you forward in the same direction. All the music, books, movies – that they are all helping you become this vision. And of course, the people and places you go should be helping you as well.
4) Start to believe that everything that happens in you life is 1) for a reason, and 2) that reason is good. Trick yourself into believing it is all a secret design to help you bring your vision to reality.
5) Always feel like the clock is ticking, that things have to get done now! Start now, work late, work early. At the same time, you have a great patience. It’s easy for you to wait because obviously you know that the world is the way you see it. It’s your knowing nucleus. Also, make sure you go away and work. Find your solitude to get things done. Don’t let people know you are working so hard – simply surprise them with the progress you have made. Find your neat space to perfect your craft.