[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]This is the marketing to-do list. I can always go deeper into this if you guys would like. This program was more focused on the psychology of an entrepreneur, but I can do more tactics as well.
1) Create p
2) Pay Instagram Channels to post your content
4) Set up affiliates where you don’t pay someone up front to run an ad, but give them a cut of sales. This is getting rarer, but it is still possible.
5) Be leary of celebrities – it’s not don’t use them, but don’t think one celebrity is going to change everything
6) One national TV show or podcast most likely will NOT change things
7) It is all about your ADS and MARKETING and SALES – you have to be smart, clever, fun, and honest!
8) Work directly with YouTube Channels. Keep reaching out. Go to their about page on their YouTube channel to get to them. Also look for them on Twitter and Instagram
9) Working with Google Adwords has never really worked for me – if you want to use it, talk to someone it has worked for. I know it does work from people.
10) Let people with great products promote your stuff. Make sure your stuff is priced right – that will make it more likely for affiliates to work with you. They want to give their followers great deals.
11) Imagine Gary V shouted you out. Or Tim Ferriss. Look for those types of partnerships – they can be very powerful. That’s not a celebrity endorsement – that’s people who really like your product, and the fans trust.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]